last drive before snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last drive before snow

Yesterday was beautiful, today snow so yesterday was the day to drive my 63 GT Hawk along the N.J. shore
    Glad I took the time and the drive.Click image for larger version

Name:	20171208_142701 (1).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	1756246Click image for larger version

Name:	20171208_142834.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	1756245

Just stopped driving My 63 champ last Friday , can't wait til April
    Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Actually I was at the Long Branch show as I have been for at least ten years. If not with the GT Hawk , then with my 64 Avanti R2; both have won many trophies there and at other shows. Maybe next year I will do the Franklin Lakes and N. Caldwell shows that are not know to me. Also, I am in the process of another 64................a R1 Super Hawk. I have also done the Atlantic Highlands show for years with one car or another and once with both.

where are you located?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	AVANTI.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	196.5 KB
ID:	1717530 my 64 R2 Avanti;

Comment

I like Your Avanti Mark
          Originally posted by mch View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]69089[/ATTACH] my 64 R2 Avanti;
          Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Hawklover, I have a 3 car garage and a lift so the Avanti is on top and the GT Hawk beneath. Now, to decide where the 64 Super Hawk goes after a repaint??

Comment

You R fortunate to have the cars & space to store them,as well as a good wife if U-R married.

Comment

I am very fortunate in many ways. I hope that good fortune continues when I eventually tell her I bought a 64 Super Hawk, factory 4 speed n A/C. A totally rust free car🤐

Comment

I have no problem driving my truck any time of year after 2 good rain storms....I'm lucky here in SE Mass where wet snow to rain is the norm....

Comment

Hawklover, just a thank you as a reminder, I ordered a pair of factory approved exhaust tips from Dave Thibeault. You were correct, they were missing but not an intentional error.

Comment

Hawklover, my 63 GT Hawk has an after market A/C system the original owner installed probably early to mid 1970"s
                      My wife is very tolerant, well mostly as other hobbies take time and money too.

Comment

OMG!..where did you find a completely rust free Hawk in Joyzee?......or did you find an example in the southwest and have it shipped back east???...inquiring mind(s) want to know:-)- - - Updated - - -

OMG!..where did you find a completely rust free Hawk in Joyzee?......or did you find an example in the southwest and have it shipped back east???...inquiring mind(s) want to know:-)
                        Originally posted by mch View Post
                        I am very fortunate in many ways. I hope that good fortune continues when I eventually tell her I bought a 64 Super Hawk, factory 4 speed n A/C. A totally rust free car🤐

Comment

Hawk lover, until u step up and acknowledge who n where u are, there will be ..............

Comment

If the Roads get to a point where They're dry with just a bit of White residue I'll likely sneak out with the Champ.
                            Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Today the N.E. got a real blizzard, lots of snow. I am hoping for a quick melting as not driving one of my Studes just isn't what we . I received a pair of correct exhaust tips while I was away. Probably tomorrow or over the weekend I will install them. As long as the wind isn't blowing in the wrong direction, Ill open the garage door and let the GT Hawk idle so I can at least enjoy the sound.

Comment

Working...
                              X