Woo-Hoo; More Great MCACN Coverage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo-Hoo; More Great MCACN Coverage!

With only five photos in this montage they sent out, I'd say Team Studebaker/Ed George knocked it out of the park with additional coverage:

Five photos, only two of which are cars, and the better of the two is one of Craig Parslow's Studebaker display photos! (Keep going after you've fixated on the feminine mystique in photo #2, you'll get to the Studebakers sooner or later....)

BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Cool. I like the "press bikes" display.
    Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
      With only five photos in this montage they sent out, I'd say Team Studebaker/Ed George knocked it out of the park with additional coverage:

Five photos, only two of which are cars, and the better of the two is one of Craig Parslow's Studebaker display photos! (Keep going after you've fixated on the feminine mystique in photo #2, you'll get to the Studebakers sooner or later....)

BP
      Way cool!

Did you know when you click on the Studebaker Pic in the MCACN page , it takes you to the SDC Fourm page?

Comment

Studebaker pictures? I didn't get past the picture of Courtney Hansen. Courtney Hansen
        Paul
        Winston-Salem, NC
        Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
        Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

Originally posted by SScopelli View Post
          Way cool!

Did you know when you click on the Studebaker Pic in the MCACN page , it takes you to the SDC Fourm page?

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...CN+Show+Report
          'Hadn't noticed that, Seb; that's pretty cool. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by SScopelli View Post
            Way cool!

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...CN+Show+Report
            GUESS where we hid the BEER!!

Craig

Comment

Hot rods , killer Stude's and Stingrays ? Stop already! Iv'e got 5 stingrays hanging from the rafters in the shed already . Must repeat..... no more projects ..no more projects.

Comment

Nice work, craig!

Comment

I feel pretty honored that, thanks to Craig's great picture, my 64 was pictured here. And I know where the beer was hidden.

Comment

Originally posted by gwood View Post
                    I feel pretty honored that, thanks to Craig's great picture, my 64 was pictured here. And I know where the beer was hidden.
                    Yours is a pretty car, Gary, with the white Sports Roof and tan interior, rather than the more common black/black against Bordeaux Red. Pretty cars attract cameras and eyeballs! BP

Comment

Yes, Gary's 64 is stunning!

Comment

Working...
                      X