Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB 8.5" clutch and pressure plate

Stardinero75, depending on how wide your 8"axle is you can easily swap the rear axles to 4 lug ones. The Mustang II, with the V6 or V8 came with 4 lug 8" axles. In fact, the 8" I have right now is 4 lug. I'll have to find 5 lug axles or re drill the 4 lug to 5 lug to use it in the Stude.

Treblig: Cool artwork, what is the turtle's head made of?

President Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bensherb View Post
    Stardinero75, depending on how wide your 8"axle is you can easily swap the rear axles to 4 lug ones. The Mustang II, with the V6 or V8 came with 4 lug 8" axles. In fact, the 8" I have right now is 4 lug. I'll have to find 5 lug axles or re drill the 4 lug to 5 lug to use it in the Stude.

Treblig: Cool artwork, what is the turtle's head made of?
    The neck/head is a scrap piece of exhaust pipe I had laying around. I cut a few slots in one end and hammered it shut to form the head then cut a slot for the mouth and drilled a couple of holes for the nostrils. I have a boat load of old shock washers which I used for the eyes. I did cheat a little on the eyes....I mashed them in the middle with a ball peen hammer to make them bulge out (more like Sea Turtle eyes).

Treblig