Cornerstone Systems Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornerstone Systems Update

In Cornerstone's continuing effort to improve and update our systems, we will be upgrading our equipment this Saturday, November 18th. This upgrade will require us to take down all client web sites again. The upgrade will begin at 9:00 am Central Time and should be completed by 1:00 pm. I realize this is the second time this month we have taken down our client web sites. I apologize for that. Over the past ten years, we have only found it necessary to completely take down our systems twice - and here we are taking them down twice in a month.

November is typically our lowest volume month in terms of membership renewals and event registrations. Doing the upgrades now will have the least overall impact for our clients; before our largest volume months of December and January. Rest assured, after this upgrade, it will not be necessary to completely shut down our systems again for a very long time. Phase I of the upgrade (two weeks ago) was necessary to update our operating systems and databases to remain PCI compliant. In this final phase, we are completely replacing our servers with faster, higher-capacity servers that have better redundancy and automatic failover.

THIS OUTAGE DOES NOT AFFECT THE SDC FORUM.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    - Mark Wheeler, Cornerstone Registration, Ltd.
    SDC Membership Secretary and SDC Webmaster

Thanks Mark. It is greatly appreciated that you inform us prior to the outage.
    Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
    '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
    '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
    '58 Packard Hawk. A partially restored car that was not completely assembled.

Comment

Thanks Mark for all of the hard work keeping the website current and up to date.
      sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Mark, thanks for keeping on top of the situation.
        Rog
        '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
        Smithtown,NY
        Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Working...
        X