Late Model '55 Commander Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Model '55 Commander Coupe

I bought this around 8 years ago in Michigan, and it now buzzes down roads in the Willamette Valley of Oregon. I've done a lot to it, and there's more than a lot yet to be done. I was about 3 years old when this car was made.
    ---Mitch Scheele
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Conversion Back.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	1756131Click image for larger version

Name:	NWBN-cover-1.jpg
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	1756128Click image for larger version

Name:	Owosso Studey.jpg
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	1756130Click image for larger version

Name:	Driveway right.jpg
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	1756129Click image for larger version

Name:	NW Overdrive.jpg
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	1756132
    Attached Files

Very nice car! Thanks for posting. I lived in Albany for 23 years neighborhood in the background looks close to where we lived, 5th and Elm. Glad to see there is someone driving a Studebaker around town like I used to.

Mark

Comment

I remember you and this car from the most recent Northwest Overdrive in Lebanon. You were telling me about the new springs you put on it. Very nice car, both in your pictures and in person.
      I hope to see you again sometime.
      Ed Sallia
      Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Originally posted by Bullet View Post
        Very nice car! Thanks for posting. I lived in Albany for 23 years neighborhood in the background looks close to where we lived, 5th and Elm. Glad to see there is someone driving a Studebaker around town like I used to.

Mark
        Well Mark, we all seem to be playing musical chairs. My family lived for many years in Thousand Oaks. My dad ran one of the auto parts stores in town and always had Studebakers. He now lives in Santa Maria. My brother Dan lives up there as well and builds Studebakers for racing.
        Ed Sallia
        Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Very nice! I just posted pictures of my recently acquired all black 55 Commander.

Comment

Looks VERY Good, I see you got that misfitting Front bumper fixed in the added thumbnail Photos!
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
            X