Thread: Late Model '55 Commander Coupe

Champion Member

Late Model '55 Commander Coupe

I bought this around 8 years ago in Michigan, and it now buzzes down roads in the Willamette Valley of Oregon. I've done a lot to it, and there's more than a lot yet to be done. I was about 3 years old when this car was made.
    ---Mitch Scheele
    Conversion Back.jpgNWBN-cover-1.jpgOwosso Studey.jpgDriveway right.jpgNW Overdrive.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very nice car! Thanks for posting. I lived in Albany for 23 years neighborhood in the background looks close to where we lived, 5th and Elm. Glad to see there is someone driving a Studebaker around town like I used to.

Mark

President Member Commander Eddie's Avatar
    I remember you and this car from the most recent Northwest Overdrive in Lebanon. You were telling me about the new springs you put on it. Very nice car, both in your pictures and in person.
    I hope to see you again sometime.
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

President Member Commander Eddie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    Very nice car! Thanks for posting. I lived in Albany for 23 years neighborhood in the background looks close to where we lived, 5th and Elm. Glad to see there is someone driving a Studebaker around town like I used to.

Mark
    Well Mark, we all seem to be playing musical chairs. My family lived for many years in Thousand Oaks. My dad ran one of the auto parts stores in town and always had Studebakers. He now lives in Santa Maria. My brother Dan lives up there as well and builds Studebakers for racing.
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus