50 Starlight Coupe Headliner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Starlight Coupe Headliner

Working on my first 50 and am looking for a headliner. Have bee unable to contact Loga Enterprises by phone and no response to e-mail inquiry. I am sure there are other companies that Studebaker owners have used and would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks for any assistance

René Harger at Southeast Studebaker makes them. Last I checked he also had one piece molded headliners for folks who prefer the street rod look.

alpha-omegaclothingco.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, alpha-omegaclothingco.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

alpha-omegaclothingco.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, alpha-omegaclothingco.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

The guy at Studebaker glass in Idaho Falls ID mentioned that he handled new headliners.
      Tom Senecal Not enough money or years to build all of the Studebakers that I think I can.

Comment

Unless you want to buy a kit and install it yourself, most any good upholsterer can make you a headliner and install it. Rallph Gillespie at Pro-Street Interiors here in Blairsville, GA, made and installed a headliner for my '50 Starlight coupe. He also did the rest of the interior, including sun-visors, armrests, kick-pads, etc. He just finished putting a new top on my convertible. The no. is 706-745-4192.

Comment

hd liner

OTE=Sam Ensley;1082253]Unless you want to buy a kit and install it yourself, most any good upholsterer can make you a headliner and install it. Rallph Gillespie at Pro-Street Interiors here in Blairsville, GA, made and installed a headliner for my '50 Starlight coupe. He also did the rest of the interior, including sun-visors, armrests, kick-pads, etc. He just finished putting a new top on my convertible. The no. is 706-745-4192.[/QUOTE]

Ernie has been out of town but should be back on Monday

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Have a call in to Rene'. Wanted to find a pre-sewn kit to install my self, but may have to go custom.
            Sam, this is for Stella, so I may call Ralph. Hope you guys are well. Fred

Comment

Fred, That's the car I'm talking about. I thought the headliner was perfect. I'm interested in how it is coming along. I'll try to give you a call in the next few days.

Comment

Working...
              X