Nespresso and Studebaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nespresso and Studebaker

I don't know if our U.S. friends are getting the latest Nespresso commercials on your television screens but here in Canada viewers are getting to see George Clooney and the Muppets with the famous Studebaker. Brings back many memories.

Stu Chapman

I have seen that commercial on the air here in Oregon. I must confess I did not pay attention to what product they were pushing.
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

I have seen it here too (NC).
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

(and a follow up on how they made the commercial)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Comment

Why would both of the videoclips detailed by 'deepnhock' be labelled to me as ,

" the uploader has not made this video available in your country " . I'm not

complaining , as I just went to 'Utube' and got to see the STUDEBAKER which

is nice , but I'm sure 'deepnhock' didn't "on purpose" want to limit availability

of the clip , so how do you know you are or aren't uploading to the Forum ,

a piece of video that you either do or don't want everyone to see ?. THANX

CRUISER

Comment

That is a YouTube thing.
              Lot's of video's are not allowed on other continents. Europe to the US is a good example.
              Strange copyright rules/laws. The creator can select the marketplace.
              I had nothing to do with it.

Originally posted by cruiser View Post

is nice , but I'm sure 'deepnhock' didn't "on purpose" want to limit availability

CRUISER

Jeff

Comment

Thanks for the posts, Jeff. 'Haven't seen the ad in central Indiana and wondered what it was all about.

Very cool how they made it. BP
                We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

On the one I saw here, near the end was a truck in the background but I couldn't definitively tell what the make / model was (Fargo maybe?) At first I thought maybe Champ.
                  Bill

Comment

That's great!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

There seem to be no restrictions on Vimeo:https://vimeo.com/215102166
                      Located in France I had the same message Cruiser's had.
                      Nice day to all.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cruiser View Post

CRUISER
                        Instead of barking up the wrong tree, write your wonderful GOVERNOR (or your equivalent of the FCC) in your country as to 'why', not our messenger, Jeff.

Craig

Comment

No sweat on my end....
                          I see this on music video's a lot. Nothing is real on the Internet...
                          Good find on Vimeo... Kind of shows how fast this stuff gets around...(when you want it to). Right Nestle?

Originally posted by 8E45E View Post
                          Instead of barking up the wrong tree, write your wonderful GOVERNOR (or your equivalent of the FCC) in your country as to 'why', not our messenger, Jeff.

Craig

Jeff

Comment

Usually it's Jeff who saves my day but now it was Christophe, & it sure was a nice Dodge truck also...

Comment

Working...
                            X