• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people make things happen.
    Some people watch things happen.
    Some people wonder what happened.
    Bill Jarvis

Comment

• Stay out of the water till you learn how to swim. My 91 year old dad, again.

Comment

• You DO NOT need a parachute to skydive.
        You DO need a parachute to skydive...twice.
        South Lompoc Studebaker

Comment

• "If you don't think too good, don't think too much."
          Ted Williams
          Skip Lackie

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenstude View Post
            Some people make things happen.
            Some people watch things happen.
            Some people wonder what happened.
            For some unfathomable reason I really like that one (and several others). Thanks Bill. I certainly didn't expect over 4,000 views when I started this thread. I was thinking, maybe twelve. It's been entertaining and sometimes thought provoking.
            Lots of people had something to say that didn't fit anywhere else I guess.
            sigpic
            Lark Parker --Just an innocent possum strolling down life's highway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lark Parker View Post
              For some unfathomable reason I really like that one (and several others). Thanks Bill. I certainly didn't expect over 4,000 views when I started this thread. I was thinking, maybe twelve. It's been entertaining and sometimes thought provoking.
              Lots of people had something to say that didn't fit anywhere else I guess.
              Your threads and posts are always fun Dale! I really like the one about things happening too.
              Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

• My goal is not to be better than anyone else, but better than I used to be. Wayne Dyer
                "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

• Whatever!!?? my son and daughter. May have first been said by Adam or Eve.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. High school football coach

Comment

• A ship pal of mine & I was talking about what weapons to have onboard the ship since some harbours aint that awfully safe & the final word he said was:
                    "You don't argue with a shotgun!"
                    & I said: "even better with a sawed-off pump one then..."

He has another saying that goes:
                    "If you're gonna fight me you better kill me cuz otherwise I'm gonna come after you on & on & on..."
                    Stopped many fights!

Comment

• "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future."
                      Niels Bohr
                      Skip Lackie

Comment

• "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
                        Arthur C. Clarke
                        Skip Lackie

Comment

• Stupid friends are worse than smart enemies.
                          South Lompoc Studebaker

Comment

• "It can't fall down if it is down"

(My father talking to his only son)
                            HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

• The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese. Our local fire dep posts some catchy sayings from time to time.

Comment

• (Heard on the radio today...)

Alexa is a know it all with no real job skills......
                                HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
                                X