No announcement yet.

Mini National on The East?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ed, reach out to your new Atlantic Zone Director effective April of this year. He is a nearby neighbor and hopefully can be the catalyst to getting a Chapter or chapters to step up and host a mini-International meet in the east like we had in Gettysburg in 2011. I'll PM you the name as it is not yet quite effective.
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Peter Crisitello is the "last man standing":-(
      Originally posted by jts359 View Post
      Hi Don , Please read my IDYSD posts and post 4 in this thread , There is nobody left , Our past monthly meetings have come down to 4 or 5 members , Ed

Comment

The Northeast Zone is rich in history relative to Zone Meets. The three New England chapters there (Nutmeg, Ocean Bay and Tri Spokes) have a long standing, regular cycle of hosting. New York State was asked to join the cycle for 2019. We are working on that opportunity but it is slow going. As Zone Director I have attended as many of those Zone Meets as I could and absolutely enjoy the camaraderie. This year I hope to attend the Northeast Zone Meet at the end of June as well as the IM in Tacoma at the end August, may even join a westward bound caravan, if one exists. Declining membership is a real issue for SDC and we are exploring new ways of communicating with our members. Our intentions are to not only improve our retention but expand our recruitment.
        Peter Bishop

Comment

Working...
        X