No announcement yet.

3 colors on a '62 Hawk...are you nuts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silver is gone on top but red is still on the sides...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	1724005

Comment

The 3 tone looked nice. But I like the two tone much better. But I have always been a sucker for red and black cars.

I learned a lesson late in life. No one cares what I think.

Comment

I rarely have enough rattle cans the same color to make it just one color...
        Y'all are splitting hairs on a bald guy here....
        Let's just have fun while we are still alive, eh?
        HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by San Diego Ron View Post
          Silver is gone on top but red is still on the sides...
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]76236[/ATTACH]
          Now you have the qualifications to be voted in as the Studebaker ambassador to anywhere your car may take you to. jimmijim
          sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Originally posted by Noxnabaker View Post
            I like seeing cars that look like they used to in the 60-70's when folx had their cars the way THEY wanted it, not like now when it's mostly about what others might think...
            You mean in bright green metalflake as Avanti #RQ-1001 was before restoration?

Not for me!!

Craig

Comment

I like it, Ron! Nice pics, too. Is that Fiesta Island I spy in the back of one?

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Well Craig, I looked at a eraly 70's Ducati once that was purple flake, & I HATE purple! & so did the owner & he said he was sure he was gonna repaint it when he bought it but then found himself not so sure anymore... I had a -61 Guilietta Sprint at the time that I tried to trade but he was a bike guy & I just thought "if it's mine I get another tank" but it never came down to a deal.
                Sometimes I see (ugly to me) customs from the 80's, square stuff indeed, & I just think it's nice they managed to keep it like that even if I don't want it.
                Ugly or not; I'm happy to see stuff done different!
                & I think I prefer this G.T. 3-colored, that's me & my bad taste...

Comment

Working...
                X