My 62 Lark 259 auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 62 Lark 259 auto

New to this forum. My name is Mark, located in Australia. I chose the 62 Lark even though it seems to have the least popular styling...I actually love it. She is a strong runner. I recently drove about 900km only stopping for fuel. She went great. Look forward to being part of this group.
    Attached Files

Milton Wright's old Lark? Looks good and many of us actually like the '62 model in preference to other Lark models..

Chris.

Comment

Looks good, and welcome aboard...will us "Yanks" ever get used to seeing right-hand-drive cars? Cute car. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Welcome Mark. I think your Lark is beautiful. Of course I love all Larks!

Comment

Nice car! What kind of front seats are those?
          "In the heart of Arkansas."
          Searcy, Arkansas
          1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
          1952 2R pickup

Comment

Very nice, sharp looking car!

Mark

Comment

Very nice car!

Comment

Nice car!! Thanks for sharing. Glad to see you intend to drive it.
                Bob
                Bob
                Welland Ontario
                60 Lark Convertible
                64 Daytona
                sigpic
                "They were meant to be driven ... so keep on cruizin"

Comment

Welcome Mark. That is a VERY nice looking Stude, except the steering wheel is on the, "wrong" side.

Comment

Working...
                  X