This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDYSD 2021 - promotional sign and logo

September 11, 2021 is the 13th annual International Drive Your Studebaker Day. I hope everyone participates in some way... whether as a chapter get-together or on your own.

Click below to download the printable window sign.

IDYSD "Today" sign

If you want just the IDYSD logo for your chapter newsletter, website or your own signage, you can get it HERE

Last edited by BShaw; 08-31-2021, 01:32 PM.
    sigpic
    Bob Shaw
    Rush City, Minnesota
    1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
    "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Originally posted by BShaw View Post
    September 12, 2020 is the 12th annual International Drive Your Studebaker Day. I hope everyone participates in some way... whether as a chapter get-together or on your own.

Click below to download the printable window sign.

IDYSD "Today" sign

For the nostalgic, here is a window sign with the original IDYSD artwork from 2009 (with this year's date).

IDYSD original design window sign

If you want just the IDYSD logo for your chapter newsletter, website or your own signage, you can get it HERE

Question... (based on your caption below the poster). If this is an 'official' SDC event, is there going to be insurance coverage?
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Jeff, As I understand it, the applicable SDC insurance is for organized CHAPTER events that have been applied for and received the proper certificate. I seriously doubt that would come into play for someone (like me) who is going to go out for an IDYSD drive on my own where my personal insurance protects me. For a better answer on SDC insurance stuff I’d suggest contacting Jane Stinson.
      sigpic
      Bob Shaw
      Rush City, Minnesota
      1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
      "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post

Question... (based on your caption below the poster). If this is an 'official' SDC event, is there going to be insurance coverage?
        I too would demur to Jane Stinson's input.
        I would suspect, if your chapter has scheduled a collective group activity on that day, ie. listed in the "What's Happening" section of Turning Wheels, it would meet the requirements of a certified SDC activity.
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Working...
        X