Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flikr Test

[IMG]1937 Stude J5 With Blue Angels by Jeff Rice, on Flickr[/IMG]
    Last edited by DEEPNHOCK; 07-02-2017, 04:17 PM.
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Just click on your pic in the Photostream or album , and when it shows , hit the Share arrow in the lwr right , and then choose BB code , and the size that you want .

Copy the address , and paste it into your Forum post , and the pic shows up . That way , everyone sees it with no clicking necessary , or logging in to SDC either .

Flickr by Bill H, on Flickr

I usually just open a separate window to grab pics in one , and post in threads in the other .
    Bill H
    Daytona Beach
    SDC member since 1970
    Owner of The Skeeter Hawk .

Comment

Thanks, Bill...

Originally posted by shifter4 View Post
      Just click on your pic in the Photostream or album , and when it shows , hit the Share arrow in the lwr right , and then choose BB code , and the size that you want .

Copy the address , and paste it into your Forum post , and the pic shows up . That way , everyone sees it with no clicking necessary , or logging in to SDC either .

Flickr by Bill H, on Flickr

I usually just open a separate window to grab pics in one , and post in threads in the other .

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Comment

Can you move your pictures from Photobucket to flikr? Individually or batch. Thx, Bob

Comment

Originally posted by sweetolbob View Post
          Can you move your pictures from Photobucket to flikr? Individually or batch. Thx, Bob
          I seriously doubt that.
          In my case, I did not lose any pic's, but will be losing all the links to all the threads and forums.
          Years of forum post's wiped out by a policy change.
          However... I wonder if it will all be for naught. Seems their website is changed some from last week.
          I wonder if they were the ones to get hacked and held hostage.
          Oh well.... Time for a change...

Jeff

Comment

The whole Web is up in arms about Pbucket. Everyone's going through the same thing. Even if they change their policy now due to the uproar, they're done.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Great pics of your beautiful truck. I especially like the 6 accessories from Brooklet. Maybe I should take you up on your offer for a visit if my heart can take it!
              Cheers, Bill

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
                [IMG]1937 Stude J5 With Blue Angels by Jeff Rice, on Flickr[/IMG]
                I just ran across your post and the great photo of your '37 CE and the Blue Angels as I was fuming about the Photobucket fiasco. Like you, I had uploaded a bunch of photos to that site, which now is just about dysfunctional, for all practical purposes. Too bad, as there were a lot of good photos stored there and I am not about to pay their $5.95 per month to view other forum member's photos which are NLA. I also used Flicker earlier (2002) in my forum experience, and I will try that to see if it works for me. Now, I just upload from my phone to laptop to forum for my infrequent posts. At age 78, I doubt if I will try to save another Studebaker beyond my last project, the '57 President Classic

Exterior by jnfweber, on Flickr

Well, maybe this needs a little more work to display photo from flickr......no, I got it on the third try. Thanks Rich. Now I need to upload a few more photos, now with wheel covers on, from my phone.
                Last edited by jnfweber; 07-29-2017, 03:22 PM.
                sigpic
                Jack, in Montana

Comment

Working...
                X