Idaho Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idaho Hawk

Awhile back we were talking about a blue (?) Hawk in Boise, Idaho that featured a pair of '70 Mustang Mach I turn signals in the side grille area. Anyone remember that? Anyway - one of our Midway Chapter members just bought it, and will pick it up later when the snows have melted a bit in Idaho. He's hopeful the car will be very nice, as the description seemed legit. The former owner passed away, and his daughter was selling the car.
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Originally posted by Chris Pile View Post
    Awhile back we were talking about a blue (?) Hawk in Boise, Idaho that featured a pair of '70 Mustang Mach I turn signals in the side grille area. Anyone remember that?
    Mentioned here less than a week ago: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ighlight=nampa

I do hope he does something with that front!!

Craig

Comment

If it winds up needing front fenders, I have a LF available...
      1950 Commander Land Cruiser
      1951 Champion Business Coupe
      1951 Commander Starlight
      1952 Champion 2Dr. Sedan
      1953 Champion Starlight
      1953 Commander Starliner
      1953 2R5
      1956 Golden Hawk Jet Streak
      1957 Silver Hawk
      1957 3E5 Pick-Up
      1959 Silver Hawk
      1961 Hawk
      1962 Cruiser 4 speed
      1963 Daytona Convertible
      1964 Daytona R2 4 speed
      1965 Cruiser
      1970 Avanti

Comment

I do hope he does something with that front!!
        Thanks, Craig. I'll let you know if he does...
        The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Something like this? https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/6135641331.html

Comment

That's the very critter!

Comment

Working...
            X