Al Hall, A&B Studebaker, Pennsylvania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Hall, A&B Studebaker, Pennsylvania

Last night, May 11, our dear friend Al Hall joined his brother Bud in God's loving embrace.

Seen here on the right, with his brother at Reedsville in 2010.

Thoughts and prayers are with Mary and the family.

The viewing will be held at Brooks Funeral & Cremation Service, 207 Broadway Street in Turbotville, pa 17772 on May 16, 2017 from 6pm-8pm. www.wfbrooksfuneralhome.com

The funeral will be held on Wednesday May 17, 2017 @ 11am at Trinity United Church of Christ at Strawberry Ridge with Pastor Shawn McNett officiating. The address for Strawberry Ridge Trinity United Church of Christ is located behind PPL Plant at 1 West Diehl Road Danville, PA 17821. This is actually located in Washingtonville. Burial with Full Military Honors will follow at Turbotville Cemetery.

The family suggests in lieu of flowers contributions be made to his church, Trinity United Church of Christ at Strawberry Ridge 1 West Diehl Rd Danville Pa 18721 or Sun Home Health Hospice PO Box 323 Northumberland, PA 17857.
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Sad news. Al was a great fellow, we will miss him dearly. Our heartfelt sympathy to Mary and Family.

May you Rest In Peace our Friend.

Jim & Judy Sinclair
    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Al will be missed. I always made sure to spend some quality time with him at meets. My regrets to his family.
      George Rohrbach

Comment

If you are a member of Keystone Region Chapter, watch for your next issue of Keynotes, which will have a beautiful remembrance of Keystone's Santa, former chapter President, and founding member of KRC, Al Hall.

Comment

Working...
        X