This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over all Good time.

Came in Friday evening to catch tail end of parade parked and enjoyed looking at all the Studebakers and getting treats at South Bend Chocolate Company. Had some issue with time for getting my car judge. Showed up Saturday and Bob was very helpful to get my car judged on such late notice. Thank you Bob and thank you to the Judges that did their thing. This is my first Studebaker car and was my first International meet.

Originally posted by Ghost Lightning View Post
    Came in Friday evening to catch tail end of parade parked and enjoyed looking at all the Studebakers and getting treats at South Bend Chocolate Company. Had some issue with time for getting my car judge. Showed up Saturday and Bob was very helpful to get my car judged on such late notice. Thank you Bob and thank you to the Judges that did their thing. This is my first Studebaker car and was my first International meet.
    Thanks to you and Dawn for bringing your car, and for your patience. It was good to meet you. Cecil's particular situation provided some definite food for thought for the International Meet Committee, and how to adjust to lifestyles in the future, specifically people that work Monday through Friday, want to participate, and have their car judged. Special thanks to Larry Morris, our Crossroads Zone Judge, and Rene Paturalski for judging Cecil's car, and the other cars that were displayed in Building 84, who also weren't able to get their cars judged as they had to be in the building on Thursday early. One final note, the Michiana Chapter will be having the Crossroads Zone Meet next year, same weekend. And...we judge cars Saturday, so bring your car back in 2018.

Comment

Working...
    X