This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet Videos On The SDC YouTube Channel

The iPhone vids that I took at the IM have been uploaded to the SDC YouTube Channel. If you are a member of the "Studebaker Addicts" Facebook Group these are the same vids I posted there.

The parade through downtown South Bend:

Please "subscribe" to the SDC YouTube Channel when you visit it because when we get more than 1000 subscribers it allows many more options, including streaming live (that can then be linked to this forum so you can easily watch "as it happens".

Find the SDC YouTube Channel at:
    Welcome to the Studebaker Drivers Club video channel! The SDC was founded in 1962 and is dedicated to the preservation of Studebaker cars, trucks and horse-drawn vehicles owned by club members around the world. JOIN US because Studebakers Are Great, Studebaker People Are The Greatest!
    Last edited by BShaw; 05-07-2017, 06:18 AM. Reason: Added link to YouTube Channel
    sigpic
    Bob Shaw
    Rush City, Minnesota
    1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
    "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

At the car corral

sigpic
    Bob Shaw
    Rush City, Minnesota

Comment

At the Swap Meet:

sigpic
      Bob Shaw
      Rush City, Minnesota

Comment

Downtown South Bend:

sigpic
        Bob Shaw
        Rush City, Minnesota

Comment

The Studebaker Band on Members' Night:

sigpic
          Bob Shaw
          Rush City, Minnesota

Comment

Good job, Bob!
            The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Great videos Bob. Because we had returned to the meet hotel early, our particiption in the parade was about 100 feet... we popped out of the parking garage just in time to merge in and park. But there we are in your video. Cool.

Comment

Just got home and glad to see you have captured some of the meet for those who could not be there. On Saturday, they announced that 197 cars left the fairgrounds in parade formation. I was near the end and there could have been more help to keep us in formation along the route. As your video shows we arrived in groups, mixed in with the "regular" traffic. It is still a great experience to participate in a South Bend parade where the citizens do come out and waive along the route. Glad I had the opportunity to do it again.
                Bob
                Bob
                Welland Ontario
                60 Lark Convertible
                64 Daytona
                sigpic
                "They were meant to be driven ... so keep on cruizin"

Comment

Originally posted by pinehurstbob View Post
                  Just got home and glad to see you have captured some of the meet for those who could not be there. On Saturday, they announced that 197 cars left the fairgrounds in parade formation. I was near the end and there could have been more help to keep us in formation along the route. As your video shows we arrived in groups, mixed in with the "regular" traffic. It is still a great experience to participate in a South Bend parade where the citizens do come out and waive along the route. Glad I had the opportunity to do it again.
                  Bob
                  Yes, keeping formation was impossible for the entire group being that it was rush hour on Friday afternoon and being that there were many traffic lights along the long parade route. The important thing is that we all ended up along main street for a good celebration. Cheers to the Michiana Chapter for another great meet!
                  sigpic
                  In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Working...
                  X