Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just learned of your International trip. Forgot to tell you -- traveling with Ted seems to always turn into an adventure. Did you take some selfies to document the excursion? Ha. I'm glad you are mending and we all look forward to your next episode.

To add to your collection of remedies, one of the guys that used to work for me was never without a supply of 7UP. My memory says that his doctor recommended it and he passed the stone shortly thereafter.

Good luck and glad that you prevailed over the pain.

P.S. "This too shall pass".
    Last edited by Lark Parker; 05-11-2017, 10:01 AM.
    sigpic
    Lark Parker --Just an innocent possum strolling down life's highway.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
      Thanks for all the good wishes; 'feeling fine and back in the saddle.

Glad to see you back in action!

As promised, here is that swap meet photo I took on the Friday:

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by 8E45E View Post
        Glad to see you back in action!

As promised, here is that swap meet photo I took on the Friday:

Craig
        Wow, Craig; what a great photo. Thanks so much.

The couple in the photo are Luke and Michelle Krooswyk (pronounced CRUISE-wick) of New Lenox IL. Luke is a younger Studebaker enthusiast and the fellow responsible for creating the wonderful information signs placed in front of each Studebaker at The Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals show each November in Rosemont IL, west of Chicago. Luke and Michelle also chip in to help detail and move the Studebakers around as part of the Ed George & Company Team Studebaker detail.

Ironically, Luke and I had just been discussing the disposition of my personal Studebaker library upon my demise, in that I had been thinking about making such arrangements to insure that my personal correspondence and unique pieces of Studebaker literature didn't get buried with me and thus no longer available to the hobby (a fella has to consider such things, you know....). Luke and Michelle would be a perfect fit because Michelle does scanning and archiving for their local library.

However, given the seemingly-precarious status of my health barely 12 hours after this photo was taken(!), I was beginning to wonder if those prior-day arrangements had been prescient! YIKES! BP
        Last edited by BobPalma; 05-18-2017, 03:43 AM. Reason: spelling
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
        X