X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swap meet

is the swap meet open for buyers wednesday or just friday and saturday

Wednesday is Vendors Day & swap area will be open late that day only.

Comment

what does vendors day mean
      are most vendors and swap meet people set up by wednesday or do they come in later in the week

Comment

Originally posted by johndeere4430 View Post
        what does vendors day mean
        are most vendors and swap meet people set up by wednesday or do they come in later in the week
        Vendors Day is a special promotion we are doing on Wednesday night to promote our vendors, and give them even more attention. There will be a special contest and more! Larry Morris wrote another thread on this.

Comment

Sunday 4/30 - raining and COLD
          Monday May 1 - raining and COLDER (mid 40's)
          Tuesday May 2 - raining and COLDER
          Prognosis for Wed May 3 - some sun, a little warmer, chance of showers

it ain't very nice! stupak

Comment

Soo, there is NO swap meet till Friday? None Thursday? Friday and Saturday only? Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeHall View Post
              Soo, there is NO swap meet till Friday? None Thursday? Friday and Saturday only? Seriously?
              No.

We setup today and sold two items. Vending will be open Wednesday through noon Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
                No.

We setup today and sold two items. Vending will be open Wednesday through noon Saturday.
                Thanks Matt,
                I was going by a much earlier post by the host chapter, I guess.
                Joe H

Comment

Wednesday morning is the first morning of swap meet and that is normally the best time to find hard to find parts and good deals
                  Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
                  1961 Hawk 4-speed
                  1967 Avanti
                  1961 Lark 2 door
                  1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

Stop by the silver trailer by the bathrooms next to the big building.
                    Cool Stude stuff inside!
                    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

FYI... There is ice on my truck this morning.....
                      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by JoeHall View Post
                        The fairgrounds will be open today until 7, tomorrow until 5, Friday until 5, until around 3 ish on Saturday. We have an ATM if you need money

Comment

hi all , went to the swap meet today and bought some nos chrome trim for my 1957 golden hawk , some great stuff available for all model studes, and at a good price , weather was good , cheers from roger
                          R.A.Jennings

Comment

I found some "unobtainable" items today at the swap meet & picked up pre-ordered parts. I met Jeff & it was nice to see Matt and Stephen and it is always a "hoot" to visit with Tom K at the bus. Berry relieved me of some cash as well (as he usually does). I am with a friend that hit "paydirt" at SI and I talked to Chris and Ed a bit there.
                            It is nice to be "back home in Indiana". The Board meeting ran a little longer than planned but we accomplished a lot.
                            PLEASE make an attempt to attend the SDC General Meeting Thursday Evening.... there will be some announcements of interest to our members.

Comment

Working...
                            X