This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive through judging timing

I won't be rolling into the meet until Friday morning at 8. I know my first stop is the hotel for the meet packet. Then over to the fairgrounds because I registered to be judged- division 9.
    I know the judging for classes 5-9 is 8am to 1pm on Friday, but is it any time during then, or certain divisions at certain times?

Divisions 1 - 4 are on Thursday 8 to 1, Divisions 5-9 and SI are on Friday 8 to 1. There will be a LIMITED wrap-up of sessions from 1-3 on Friday. PLEASE be prepared to be judged when you arrive for Drive-Through judging, by having your information complete on your windshield card so we do not have to search for your car. Incomplete information will cause delays.

Thank you.

Comment

So... it sounds like the Friday judges can accommodate anyone from division 5 through 9, at anytime during that 5 hour period.
      OK.
      I didn't figure that to be the case, I assumed that each division probably had a small time frame to get done in.

Comment

Originally posted by Michidan View Post
        So... it sounds like the Friday judges can accommodate anyone from division 5 through 9, at anytime during that 5 hour period.
        OK.
        I didn't figure that to be the case, I assumed that each division probably had a small time frame to get done in.
        You can also get your picture taken in the process.

Comment

Working...
        X