This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration Pick up

Where do we pick up our registrations at? Fair grounds or Hotel.

Originally posted by ST2DE5 View Post
    Where do we pick up our registrations at? Fair grounds or Hotel.
    If you are a vendor, you will pick up your packet at the fairgrounds. Everyone else will pick up their packet at the Double Tree hotel.
    - Mark Wheeler, Cornerstone Registration, Ltd.
    SDC Membership Secretary and SDC Webmaster

Comment

Do you know what time we can pick up our registration/packets up until in the evenings at the doubletree?

I am traveling down from Wisconsin on Thursday and won't be in town until around 8pm... Was hoping to stop at the host hotel on our way through and sign up for the building 84 tour time and get the rest of our info so we can plan out our Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by 63avanti. View Post
        Do you know what time we can pick up our registration/packets up until in the evenings at the doubletree?

I am traveling down from Wisconsin on Thursday and won't be in town until around 8pm... Was hoping to stop at the host hotel on our way through and sign up for the building 84 tour time and get the rest of our info so we can plan out our Friday.
        Registration is from 8-5.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Henning View Post
          Registration is from 8-5.
          Thanks for the info. Looks like we will be getting up bright and early Friday morning and coming over to the doubletree to get things situated. Looking forward to it!

Comment

I see above that registration at the Double Tree is from 8-5. Does this include Wednesday? I will be arriving Wed. Couldn't get a room at Double Tree but would like to stop by on my way into town to register if possible.

Comment

Registration Wednesday

Registration does, indeed run from 8 - 5 on Wednesday. We're glad you're joining us!

Originally posted by rknight89 View Post
              I see above that registration at the Double Tree is from 8-5. Does this include Wednesday? I will be arriving Wed. Couldn't get a room at Double Tree but would like to stop by on my way into town to register if possible.

Comment

We plan on getting there Wednesday but it probably won't be till after 5 so the desk will be closed. Contacted Cornerstone and tried to arrange to have our packets left at the front desk to pickup when checking in but was informed that Double Tree will not allow that to happen. Too bad, sure would like to go to Vendor's Night if even for just an hour or so.

Comment

Mark, please email me at rhenn15090@aol.com.

Comment

Working...
                  X