Forum buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum buttons

After seeing Ed Reynolds post about Forum T shirts and buttons caused me to go find my button. If you are going to be in South Bend for the IM please wear your button so we can identify each other.
    Attached Files
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

That's a good idea. I think mine is stashed away in the glovebox of my '63 Hawk...I haven't looked for it in ages.
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

I still have a supply of those buttons I had made lo these many years ago. If you are going to South Bend, look me up and I will give you one.
      sigpic
      Bob Shaw
      Rush City, Minnesota
      1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
      "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Originally posted by BShaw View Post
        I still have a supply of those buttons I had made lo these many years ago. If you are going to South Bend, look me up and I will give you one.
        Bob,
        How can we find you?

Thanks,
        Joe H

Comment

Do you sell them if we can't make it to the international meet?
          101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

I have been on the forum for over ten years and this is the first I've ever heard of a t-shirt or a button for the forum.
            "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

IIRC - didn't the buttons start for forum members to recognize each other at York?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                I have been on the forum for over ten years and this is the first I've ever heard of a t-shirt or a button for the forum.
                You must have missed the memo. There was lots of talk of them years ago and occasionally since then. My brother and I were going to hand buttons out at his swap meet space at the St. Louis IM, but they didn't arrive.
                "In the heart of Arkansas."
                Searcy, Arkansas
                1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
                1952 2R pickup

Comment

Originally posted by 52-fan View Post
                  You must have missed the memo. There was lots of talk of them years ago and occasionally since then. My brother and I were going to hand buttons out at his swap meet space at the St. Louis IM, but they didn't arrive.
                  ...and I am sorry for that. I had set them out so I wouldn't forget them...then promptly forgot them!
                  sigpic
                  Bob Shaw
                  Rush City, Minnesota

Comment

Originally posted by clonelark View Post
                    Do you sell them if we can't make it to the international meet?
                    Here is what I will do. Send me an email to studebakerdriversclub@gmail.com titled "Forum Button", include your active SDC Membership Number, name and mailing address and I will send you one. Cost? Well, how about if you make a small donation of a couple of bucks to the Studebaker National Foundation? Info on donating can be found at www.studebakernationalfoundation.org. The donation is not a requirement but they would be appreciative, as would I.

Not an SDC member? I will sell and send a Forum button for $10...and here's how you can pay. Go to the SDC website and join online at the $10 non-magazine rate. Or, call Cornerstone at 763-420-7829 (Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Central Time). Then send me your membership number and I'll fire off the button to you. The link to that is: http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com/join.asp

I will try to fill all requests as my supply of 117 lasts (some of that will be held back to take to the South Bend Meet).

Speaking of buttons at the Meet... Jeff Rice (DEEPNHOCK) has graciously volunteered to be a pick-up spot at the Meet. I am sure he will not be hard to find at the fairgrounds.
                    Last edited by BShaw; 04-23-2017, 11:06 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Bob Shaw
                    Rush City, Minnesota

Comment

Mine is always on the kitchen counter; until it accompanies me to a meet.
                      Brad Johnson,
                      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

As I recall, these were created prior to the 2007 IM in South Bend. I still have mine and the forum T shirt hidden away.

Comment

Originally posted by Guido View Post
                          As I recall, these were created prior to the 2007 IM in South Bend. I still have mine and the forum T shirt hidden away.
                          CORRECT! Officially unveiled on 3/13/07...

Now, 10 years later the remaining t-shirt supply at SI is officially NOS.
                          sigpic
                          Bob Shaw
                          Rush City, Minnesota

Comment

Bob save me one of those buttons and I will pick it up from you in South Bend. Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by BShaw View Post
                              CORRECT! Officially unveiled on 3/13/07...

Now, 10 years later the remaining t-shirt supply at SI is officially NOS.
                              Probably the first thing I got right on the Forum...

Comment

Working...
                              X