No announcement yet.

For All the Card Tricksters out there.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For All the Card Tricksters out there.

This amazing card trick was developed by the magician after the terrorist attacks in France. Supposedly, he did this in front of Penn and Teller on TV and they just shook their heads in disbelief. This is truly a must watch.

https://wwwyoutube-nocookie. c
    om/embed/xh9GaDgRWX4?rel=0

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Absolutely amazing. Thanks again Bill!! Bill

Comment

A must watch indeed! I watched several times but didn't have a clue as to how he manipulates the cards. Thanks for posting.
      Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
      '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Very simple, an edited video. Watch closely, you can see the subtle pauses.

Comment

My granddaughters are amazed by it. Fun!

Comment

It is interesting to watch in slow motion.
            Go to the gear shaped thing in the lower right corner, right click.
            Click "speed" and slow it to 0.25.
            South Lompoc Studebaker

Comment

My name is Richard Turner and I am expert card mechanic, entertainer, and motivational public speaker, trained in the art of playing card manipulation by leg...

Turn the speed down to as slow as possible and there is still no explanation for this guy.
              South Lompoc Studebaker

Comment

That looks like a lot of clever cutting and splicing to me, not "sleight of hand".

Have you seen this guy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkMbSWwS3FA
                Trying to build a 48 Studebaker for the 21st century.
                See more of my projects at stilettoman.info

Comment

[QUOTE=48skyliner;1104198]That looks like a lot of clever cutting and splicing to me, not "sleight of hand".

You should have done a little googling about him before you made that statement
                  His history, accomplishments, other youtube videos [MIT talk, other performances, his standing in the magicians and card handling world]
                  A new documentary about him came out this year. "Cheat em Blind"
                  No, No fancy camera work. Just incredible talent. And devotion to his craft.
                  South Lompoc Studebaker

Comment

Working...
                  X