Erika Ball Passing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erika Ball Passing

It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Erika Ball a long time SDC member/Wasatch Mountain Chapter (WMC). Erika passed away peacefully on October 20, 2016, from complications of ALS. For many years she served as secretary of WMC. She contributed several articles to the club newsletter; as well as, Turning Wheels. She helped in organizing 3 zone meets and several events for the club over the years. Erika and husband, Fred, attended many International Meets and Zone Meets.

Her contagious smile will be missed by many. We are sure that she is up there in search of the perfect German Potato Pancake.

On behalf of the Nutmeg Chapter, my condolences on your friends passing.
    Chip
    '63 Cruiser
    '57 Packard wagon
    '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
    '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

Rest in Peace Erika Ball.

Comment

Condolences to the Ball family on the loss of Erika.

Having met the Balls at Sacramento in 2003, and a month later at a zone meet in Idaho, it was Erika who encouraged our chapters to swap newsletters with the Wasatch Mountain Chapter which we still do to this day.

Craig

Comment

Erika, rest in piece and say hello to my wife Kathy she went on Sept. 23 and you on Oct. 20 two very fine and good people, and both put up with Studebaker husbands Fred and myself.
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

Working...
          X