Light bulb kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light bulb kits

When I did the 55 (6 volt) I bought a neat kit on eBay that had just about every replacement light bulb I would need for the resto. That was a few years ago and I would like to order another kit for the 54C rebuild. I'm converting it to 12 volt and a kit for a 56 Hawk of any kind would probably be the cat's meow. It came in a Styrofoam fast food tray (lol). Anybody else buy from these guys? and how would I contact them? Thanks in advance. You guys are invaluable.
    Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

i also had that 6V "kit" for my '40 Champion (and now the '51). i haven't seen it being sold for awhile. for 12 volt, you should me able to pick the lights up at a FLAPS. or it may be a good time to go to LED lighting.
    Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

If you go to your eBay purchase history, you can sometimes go as far back as two or three years and see what you purchased.
      RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
      4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
      5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

Lark Works has such light bulb kits.... They are respected SDC vendors.
        The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Pile View Post
          Lark Works has such light bulb kits.... They are respected SDC vendors.
          I second that! I recently bought a complete wire harness for my 1951 Land Cruiser. A little expensive but worth every penny. Donald will help you out (info@larkworks.com).
          1947 Studebaker M-5
          1946 Studebaker M-5
          1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser
          1961 Studebaker Lark 4-dr. Sedan
          1951 Studebaker Land Cruiser

Comment

Thanks, guys. I'm on it.
            Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Working...
            X