Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IDYSD in Alberta ,,, Success I do think !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDYSD in Alberta ,,, Success I do think !!

So I looked around my area for any car shows to attend .. I'm in Fernie BC and found 2 that were fairly close . Nelson BC nestled in the mountains was about 3 and half hours or Lethbridge Alberta about 2 hours .. I chose Lethbridge since my oldest son lives there and its an easy 2 hour drive (200 kms) .. Very nice drive up and the GT Hawk performed very well .. The car show open to all makes had about 90 vehicles .. The Hawk won its first award for longest driven which I thought was funny as it was only 2 hours easy drive . A 50 Mercury custom won best of show .. The Hawk garnered a lot of attention and LOTS of questions .. It was a fun show . As I was driving out the main gate after the show one of the ladies counting ballets said the Hawk was a very close second for best of show ..
    Attached Files
    Love my Lark

Cool, glad you got her out. Check my IDYSD in the postings and see that BC is alive and well.
    Bill

Comment

I read your post the other day .. Sounded like a good time and I would love to have joined but it was just to far to go for me .. I'm gaining more trust in the Hawk as I drive it more and more . I do need to stock up on some travelling parts for longer trips. I have been to Logan Lake before to watch my Nephew play in a hockey tournament .. Just the big truck was there at that time I think . Maybe next year the Albertans and the BC'ers could meet up for an impromptu meet ??
      Love my Lark

Comment

Hey you are on!!

Comment

I had my Avanti to a car show near Fallis, Alberta just west of Edmonton during IDYSD. It won best of show as voted by the other registered participants. Lots of fun... More details in a different thread.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180908_143433.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	1724019

Comment

Working...
          X