Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International Drive your Studebaker Day in Keystone Region Chapter, Pennsylvania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Drive your Studebaker Day in Keystone Region Chapter, Pennsylvania

Keystone Region Chapter will be participating in IDYSD this year by driving to and participating in the Nittany Antique Machinery Show (http://www.nittanyantique.org/fall.php ) on September 9 on the grounds surrounding Penns Cave near Centre Hall, Pa. This show celebrates its 43rd year of operation. Admission and parking will be free to the show for all people driving a Studebaker.

For more information on this fun day, please check the Keystone Region Chapter website at http://www.sdckeystoneregion.com. If you need more information, please give Denny Foust a call @ 814-364-9629 or email me @ dfoust@sdckeystoneregion.com.

We'll be driving into the grounds of the show as a group Saturday morning approximately 10:00 AM and will be meeting at 9:30 on the grounds of Penns Valley EMS. See the brochure for more details.

Cool. Midway Chapter is currently planning our IDYSD event, with a tour to Pratt, Kansas to view the local historical museum in downtown Pratt, and the B-29 museum at the airport. Should be a fun day!
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

EVERY DAY should be "Drive Your Studebaker Day".......

Comment

Along with our new house in Seligman I've been thinking of a IDYSD starting in Seligman & continuing to Kingman. This year most likely wont work since I have the contents of 2 houses to deal with but, hopefully I'll have my 62 Champ out there running strong. Next year should we should be all ready to run!

I've been told the stretch of Rt. 66 between Seligman & Kingman is the longest still in use, at least 100 miles.
        59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
        60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
        61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
        62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
        62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
        62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
        63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
        63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
        64 Zip Van
        66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
        66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Working...
        X