View RSS Feed

old fart

New Registry managers needed

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by 8E45E View Post
Quote Originally Posted by old fart View Post
I am looking to get in touch with some of the registry managers that are listed and want to know if they still take care of that registry ? Here are some of the registries in question . 61 Lark (Dylan Wills ) 63-64 jet Thrust cars, 62-63 Skytop , 56-58 Sedan/wagon (Dave Galbeck) 52-58 Hardtop (Dan Branch ) 57 Golden Hawk (Dave Johnson ) , 56 Golden Hawk , 56J model (Frank Ambrogio ), 55 Speedster , Conestoga Wagons , 53-54 C&K , Frank Drumheller and all the truck registries he does ,Historical Studebaker of Austrailia ( Dave Pink ,Erskin Registry . Anyone can help me get in touch with any the fore mentioned will be appreciated . I can be reached at not4u@nlis.ca Thanks guys.
Ron Ellerbie is the roster keep for Jet Thurst-powered Lark/Lark-types and G.T. Hawks.

For ALL 1962-64 G.T. Hawks, there is a registry here: http://www.studebakergthawkregistry.ca/

Craig
Hi Craig : Thanks for the tip on Ron Ellerbe does he live in California ?? oh no i in his name according to the 2014 national roster . Email listed as ellerbe@pacbell.net . Will try to email him to confirm , thanks again

Old Fart Terry
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments