View RSS Feed

leonard

64 cruiser for sale

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by leonard View Post
I have a 64 cruiser fur sale,59000 original miles. I'm second owner,the last owner had it 30 years. It has 289 v/8 auto trans. Power steering and brakes,ac [ to be converted 134 ] radio clock dash lights are not working afuse i think i have back problems i can not bend down to check the fuse's. It has new brake lines new new brakes,new dual exhaust,5 new tires,radiator has been re cored,carb. Rebuilt,new belts and hose's,new fuel pump front wind lace has been replaced. I have not seen any rust on the car. Only problem i have is that the power steering has a leak.the car was originally white it was repainted blue.the front reclining seats need upholstering as the sun has made the material split in places,the rear seat is good.this not a show car,but i get thumbs were ever i go,i even one trophy for best of class,this made a old man happy. I also have the build sheet. I want 6000 dollars. Thank you leonard.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Is the repaint a Light or Dark Blue, and is it anywhere Close to the Original '64 Laguna Blue Metallic (Light Silver/Blue) or the Dark Blue; Strato Blue Metallic?

Is the Interior Blue?

Are the "Power Brakes" Drum or Disc?
    it is the LAGUNA BLUE i believe,it is lite blue. power brakes are disc.