View RSS Feed

old guy

50 c truck

Rate this Entry
inside the cab is some 1" widr material held in place by nails. this runs all around the door frame. what is it for and is it available?
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags


  1. Skip Lackie's Avatar
    I would call it windlace. It is round foam rubber with vinyl covering and a tail for attaching. SI has it in black for $2.50 a foot. Part number 801810. Other companies may have it in other colors. I think you need 40 feet for both doors. It serves to seal up the crack between the door and cab body, reducing wind noise and cold air intrusion. The aluminum mouldings and/or the lower interior panels cover over the tacks.