Engine 2E-2113
Stromberg 6-114 Carb
Lift/Dump Bed
Stake Bed
131" Wheel Base
16" rims
48,000 miles

Looking for:
653700-I have 2-chrome bezels but looking for the the long screws to mount (4) (part#?)
653409-Parking Lamp Lens (2)
653438-Parking Lamp Lens Gasket (2)
653428-Weatherstrip Headlamp to Grill Panel (2)
653254-Floor Mat 4sp-floor shift
653478-Arm Rest Kit (2) if not the kit then need brackets and screws 652290 & 1161x24Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Studey Allen 01.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	108.7 KB 
ID:	65375Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Studey Allen 02.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	173.4 KB 
ID:	65376Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Studey Allen 03.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	65377Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Studey Collage 1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	172.3 KB 
ID:	65378
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Nice truck, and a rare one, too.

I don't think anyone has reproduced the the 653428 weatherseals. They were only used on 54-56 trucks, which were not high-production years. The economics don't favor it. I have a couple of NOS ones, but they are foam rubber and crumbly with age.

AFAIK, no one has reproduced any truck floor mats except for the most common one for trucks with column shift. Several people have tried to come up with a universal one for the bigger trucks, but the costs were always prohibitive for the expected market.

SI has the 1523x31 screws for the headlight rims and the 1161x24 arm rest screws. Vern Ediger on the Stude Truck Talk forum can probably provide used arm rest bases. SI has the pads.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/23885

Compared to the forum, not very many people look at these blogs. You might have more luck posting on the general forum.
    Thanks Skip. That truck had no title and no VIN ID Plate. Anyway to look up the production sheet through other means? We may have chatted about this before. I did get a new VIN ID# through Indiana and have it registered and titled.

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Lackie
    Nice truck, and a rare one, too.

I don't think anyone has reproduced the the 653428 weatherseals. They were only used on 54-56 trucks, which were not high-production years. The economics don't favor it. I have a couple of NOS ones, but they are foam rubber and crumbly with age.

AFAIK, no one has reproduced any truck floor mats except for the most common one for trucks with column shift. Several people have tried to come up with a universal one for the bigger trucks, but the costs were always prohibitive for the expected market.

SI has the 1523x31 screws for the headlight rims and the 1161x24 arm rest screws. Vern Ediger on the Stude Truck Talk forum can probably provide used arm rest bases. SI has the pads.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/23885

Compared to the forum, not very many people look at these blogs. You might have more luck posting on the general forum.
    Assuming it still has the original engine, only way I know of would be to pay the Stude Museum to have one of their interns go through all E-series truck production orders until they find your engine number. Might only have to pay for a couple of hours labor -- how long does it take to riffle through 12,000 pieces of paper?