View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 64 cruiser for sale

Quote Originally Posted by leonard View Post
    I have a 64 cruiser fur sale,59000 original miles. I'm second owner,the last owner had it 30 years. It has 289 v/8 auto trans. Power steering and brakes,ac [ to be converted 134 ] radio clock dash lights are not working afuse i think i have back problems i can not bend down to check the fuse's. It has new brake lines new new brakes,new dual exhaust,5 new tires,radiator has been re cored,carb. Rebuilt,new belts and hose's,new fuel pump front wind lace has been replaced. I have not seen any rust
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Piston search for 1964 170ci ohv

I'm in the process of rebuilding a 170ci ohv 6 cylinder and am in need of 2 pistons standard size or a set of 6 from a '63 170ci. I have no problem with ordering new ones but wanted to see if anyone had a couple spares I could buy before going with new.

Thank you

Updated 11-16-2018 at 09:19 AM by heavyhauler

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 1950 commander 4 door big 6 auto

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Parks View Post
    I am in the process of fitting my '50 Commander Land Cruiser onto a '94 Sonoma (S-15) frame and running gears. I found an extended cab because the wheelbase is about 122". The engine (4.3 vortec) only has about 50K on it so I will use it for now just to get this Stude out on the streets. Having some fitting issues with the steering column at this time but will figure it out. Got the floor and seats in last week.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 1925 ER speedometer Help

I have a 1925 Studebaker Standard 6 model ER. The speedometer cable end gear is missing on the transmission end. What gear do I need? Do you have it?
    Thanks Jim
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 50 c cab

I am looking for a source for the upholistry tack strips in the cab help please
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast