View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Avanti Club

Any interest in a Wa. Avanti Club, all I need is one more Avanti, and we have a new club ! "WHAT SAY YOU ". Tom t7sacco@yahoo.com 425/350-1963
    Tags: avanti Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. bucket seat 63-66

Quote Originally Posted by joplinoz View Post
    Looking for driver side bucket seat. Mine rusted - back broke. Could be welded but a seat swap might be easier. oandem@cableone.net
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 1955 Studebaker Commander

90% original, all parts, very straight and easily restorable. Did run and drive, possible condenser issue. NO TITLE but do have "bill of sale" from last titled owner.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 49 Champion turn signal inside bulb dim

My old turn signal canceling stopped working. Got a 6V replacement and had it installed. They seem to work just fine except... The light inside the unit glows all the time, very dimly. Hard to see at night and impossible to see in daylight. When I turn ether way it flashes very dimly. As stated earlier, Almost impossible to see. The outside turn signals are working just fine. Bright, and at a reasonable speed.
    Thanks ahead of time for any help.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 1961 Hawk fan blade color?

On way back to ND from SDC National meet, found a cracked fan blade. Borrowed one from Stude owner in Rochester; now have to send it back & install a used one I have. The original was silver; most Stude blades - 62 & newer, anyway, are orange. One of my 61 Lark Convertibles has a black blade; and the other looks like it may have been silver at one time.
    Does anyone have information as to the correct color of a 61 Hawk (and Lark too, long as I am at it) fan blades? Are they silver; ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast