View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 1961 Hawk fan blade color?

On way back to ND from SDC National meet, found a cracked fan blade. Borrowed one from Stude owner in Rochester; now have to send it back & install a used one I have. The original was silver; most Stude blades - 62 & newer, anyway, are orange. One of my 61 Lark Convertibles has a black blade; and the other looks like it may have been silver at one time.
    Does anyone have information as to the correct color of a 61 Hawk (and Lark too, long as I am at it) fan blades? Are they silver; ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Registries

Quote Originally Posted by Effie View Post
    Where do you find registry contacts?
    Sorry Effie You have to google Studebaker Drivers Club Registries I BOO BOOED .

OLD FART
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 6V air conditioning 1950 Commander

Has anyone installed an air conditioning system in a 1950 Commander with a 6V system and the stock 6 cylinder engine? If so, any info would be appreciated. Thanks, JT airmanjwt@gmail.com
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Conversion of a 3 speed in a 1935 Studebaker Dictator to OD

I am helping out a SDC member who doesn't use computer. He is under opinion that he can outfit his OEM 3 sp with an OD by using the case from his OEM, putting a T86 shift tower on it, and add an OD unit from a 40 that he has. This seems strange to me. Does anybody have any info or ideas. Thanks
    Tags: conversion Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 41 Champion Deluxe Opera Coupe

Does anyone have production numbers on 41 Champion Deluxe Opera Coupes. I just completed a full frame off restoration.....
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast