View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Can Anyone Help me with this Blue Convertible?!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Convertible View Post
    I recently downloaded an old movie from the 50s with the some old Italian rally race as a backdrop to it's drama and among some of the great scenes was one especially where I thought I glimpsed an old '53 or '54 Champion convertible. I was always under the impression that only one or two prototypes were ever built and both were yellow with red interiors? Am I wrong and if so, I questioned my own sanity of what I prehaps saw or not in this movie and went back frame by frame until I was able to catch
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New Reproduction Glass Now Available!

Quote Originally Posted by GTFan View Post
    I've had a lot of requests over the last several years for 1963-64 car windshields (not convertible or wagon) and for 1947-51 business coupe back windows. Happy news: The reproductions have finally arrived and are ready to ship.

Windshields are available in clear, green and green with shade, the business coupe backs are available in clear, green and grey and they are tempered.

Hope to help some of you to get your car back together and a smile on your face with this
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 42 Studebaker Street Rod - FOR SALE

by , 08-15-2017 at 11:50 AM (42 Studebaker Street Rod - for sale)
    This beauty is one of a kind in perfect condition with suicide doors, sun roof, Cadillac Air Suspension Rode, auto everything. Only serious buyers need to contact me. judy
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Studebaker ..jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	66250Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1081.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	66251Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1074.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	66252Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1073.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	66253
  4. 1961 2 door wagon

I found a 1961 2 door wagon in a southern Minnesota woods. The owner must remove it and is motivated to sell scrap price cheap. Last registered in 1968. Body looks good but it has been sitting on frame for some time. Anyone needing parts or whole car email me at thomptax@msn.com
    If I can find a place to store it I will strip it. Hurry!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Gas Tank

I need good condition used gas tank for 1963 Lark two door sedan six cylinder. Any help appreciated. Marlin in MN
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast