View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Rear end rocomendations

Hi everyone. My rear axle on my 55 studebaker e7 pickup is completely rusted out. I am looking for an easy replacement. It doesn't matter if it's a chevy or a Ford or even an aftermarket. But it needs to be replaced and on a budget. Any recommendations would help. Thank you for the help. It is greatly appreciated
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Temperature Gauge Creep - has anyone experienced this?

Good morning.
    With the 63 Lark v8, I experience slow temperature gauge creep towards the "H" when sitting in traffic or even the fast-food drive in. The thermostat must be working because the car heats up normally, and also doesn't overheat like it would if the thermostat was broken. I believe I have enough coolant, and there are no leaks.
    And when i start driving again, the needle slowly creeps back to the midpoint between "C" and "H".
  3. Install carpet in a 1963 GT Hawk around clutch and brake pedal

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Schudel View Post
    How do you install carpet around the brake and clutch pedals ?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 49to55 R 5 pick up

Lets get a registry going for our trucks, I see a lot at shows and am sure their are more out there lets not all respond at once studeone
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WTB Studebaker Lark

Want to buy a Studebaker Lark. I am not really looking for a show car, but one might strike me as very appealing. More of a decent looking daily driver is where I would like to jump in. Patrick 608-843-0144
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast