View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Parts wanted....

Hello everybody,

I m living in Belgium.
    Recently,I bought a Champion Starlight Coupe 1952 to restore.
    I m looking for different parts :

Upper radiator grille : 296221W
    Lower to upper grille bar brace : 296488P (right) and 296489P (left)
    Center radiator grille bar : 296986 (right) and 296987 (left)
    Lower radiator grille bar fins : 296230W (right) and 296231W (left)

Speedometer cluster (complete)

Somebody can help ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Calandre forum.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	60328  
  2. Stuck distributer

Quote Originally Posted by nckid4u View Post
    Once the hold down is off, spray the area with WD-40 and leave it overnight. Don't forget to mark your rotor position before you take it out.
    I did that for 2 nights and using a crow bar and heavy hammer
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Wanted (1) 1956 Hawk tail light assembly and both from grill surrounds.

Hello
    I have recently purchased a 1956 Hawk (modified). I need a couple of parts. One tail light assembly (I believe both right and left are the same, and I don't need the lens) and both front gill surrounds, ‚Äč(tear drops shaped chromed trims on each side of the grill) Please contact me at 2043391775 or email me idgira@mymts.net Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Why fender weights on front of Lark convertibles.

Can anyone explain the reason for the massive weights bolted down low under the front fenders of Lark convertibles. I've seen them on all year models from 1960 thru 1963 at least. It seems a faulty design to add 60 to 80 lbs of dead weight onto a vehicle that's is supposedly designed to be an economical vehicle.
    If their presence is of engineering design, then why are they only on convertibles?
  5. 57 hawk flex plate bolts

I recently moved from Indiana to Virginia and left engine in shop to be rebuilt. Once I transferred rebuilt engine to Virginia
    I went to install flex plate, converter etc only to find out flex plate bolts have to be installed when crankshaft is installed because there is not enough space to install flex plate bolts from the engine or crank out. Is there aa way to install flex plate bolts from the inside out without removing engine parts that are already done ????
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast