View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 62 Champ 1/2 ton needs shocks

After about a ten years rest in the yard, Champ is back on the road. He needs shocks in the worst way. Is there any newer shocks now being used?

Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Rear end rocomendations

Hi everyone. My rear axle on my 55 studebaker e7 pickup is completely rusted out. I am looking for an easy replacement. It doesn't matter if it's a chevy or a Ford or even an aftermarket. But it needs to be replaced and on a budget. Any recommendations would help. Thank you for the help. It is greatly appreciated
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Temperature Gauge Creep - has anyone experienced this?

Good morning.
    With the 63 Lark v8, I experience slow temperature gauge creep towards the "H" when sitting in traffic or even the fast-food drive in. The thermostat must be working because the car heats up normally, and also doesn't overheat like it would if the thermostat was broken. I believe I have enough coolant, and there are no leaks.
    And when i start driving again, the needle slowly creeps back to the midpoint between "C" and "H".
  4. Install carpet in a 1963 GT Hawk around clutch and brake pedal

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Schudel View Post
    How do you install carpet around the brake and clutch pedals ?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 49to55 R 5 pick up

Lets get a registry going for our trucks, I see a lot at shows and am sure their are more out there lets not all respond at once studeone
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast