View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 49 Champion turn signal inside bulb dim

My old turn signal canceling stopped working. Got a 6V replacement and had it installed. They seem to work just fine except... The light inside the unit glows all the time, very dimly. Hard to see at night and impossible to see in daylight. When I turn ether way it flashes very dimly. As stated earlier, Almost impossible to see. The outside turn signals are working just fine. Bright, and at a reasonable speed.
    Thanks ahead of time for any help.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 1961 Hawk fan blade color?

On way back to ND from SDC National meet, found a cracked fan blade. Borrowed one from Stude owner in Rochester; now have to send it back & install a used one I have. The original was silver; most Stude blades - 62 & newer, anyway, are orange. One of my 61 Lark Convertibles has a black blade; and the other looks like it may have been silver at one time.
    Does anyone have information as to the correct color of a 61 Hawk (and Lark too, long as I am at it) fan blades? Are they silver; ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Registries

Quote Originally Posted by Effie View Post
    Where do you find registry contacts?
    Sorry Effie You have to google Studebaker Drivers Club Registries I BOO BOOED .

OLD FART
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 6V air conditioning 1950 Commander

Has anyone installed an air conditioning system in a 1950 Commander with a 6V system and the stock 6 cylinder engine? If so, any info would be appreciated. Thanks, JT airmanjwt@gmail.com
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Conversion of a 3 speed in a 1935 Studebaker Dictator to OD

I am helping out a SDC member who doesn't use computer. He is under opinion that he can outfit his OEM 3 sp with an OD by using the case from his OEM, putting a T86 shift tower on it, and add an OD unit from a 40 that he has. This seems strange to me. Does anybody have any info or ideas. Thanks
    Tags: conversion Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast