View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. fan shroud

need a fan shroud for a 63 stude trk with a 289 motor also need to know what was used between the frame and the beds on stude trucks for spacers thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WANTED Silver Hawk- Hawk 1958 to 1961

WANTED Silver hawk or Hawk 1958 to 1961. I have cash and willing to ship car cross country. I want a driver, older reiteration. I have no use for a show car. I must have: V/8 like 289 stock or 350, Auto. Trans., Power steering, NO RUST. I like: power brakes, and A/C. I have Cash! Paradise CA 530-872-0465 Bill bmcnelley@csuchico.edu
  3. WANTED Silver Hawk- Hawk 1958 to 1961

WANTED Silver hawk or Hawk 1958 to 1961. I have cash and willing to ship car cross country. I want a driver, older reiteration. I have no use for a show car. I must have: V/8 like 289 stock or 350, Auto. Trans., Power steering, NO RUST. I like: power brakes, and A/C. I have Cash! Paradise CA 530-872-0465 Bill bmcnelley@csuchico.edu
  4. Transmission/Overdrive

Quote Originally Posted by RadioRoy View Post
    The way I always looked at it was that the speedometer gear required so little effort to turn that the driving gear's natural friction with the shaft was enough to keep the gear turning.

That's a crappily worded answer, so if I think of how to phrase it more clearly, I will edit this.

Thanks for quick ans. I can sleep much better tonight!!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 1960 Lark 2 door hardtop question

Hello-
    i need to know the correct color of the hood prop rod on my 60 Lark, i have seen them painted black, silver and body color, can someone please help me???? i want it to be correct

if anyone has an original picture, please email me

eggscales@southslope.net

thank you!!!!
    John
    Tags: color, hood, lark, paint, prop Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast