View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Interior

I have recently purchased an entire interior kit for my 1964 GT Hawk. Does anyone know of someone in the Yuma arizona area or in the surrounding area who is qualified to professionally install this ?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Thinning Herd

1966 Studebaker Daytona 34,572 original miles Absolutely no rust, drives excellent! 283, Automatic, less than 20 miles on rebuilt transmission New carpet, AM radio, good interior, perfect dash, original hubcaps in trunk Recent master cylinder never wrecked, clean title Needs paint, piping trim around doors, the antenna is broken off, has dent in rear bumper and the top of rear seat is sun-damaged $7800.00
    1954 Studebaker Conestoga Wagon Unmolested, needs floors, includes 2 NOS grill ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0201.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	189.6 KB 
ID:	80230  
  3. where is the front speaker for 1963 studebker hawk radio

I have a 63 Hawk with AM radio. The information I have is that the front speaker is a 4 by 10 and mounted in the center console between the seats. Is this true? I haven't seen any signs of a speaker here, only an opening for a speaker in the back deck which is not installed on this car. I would appreciate any information on this. The studebaker literature has no illustration of this.
    Doc
  4. Car will not start after tuning up

Quote Originally Posted by christophe View Post

I hope this helps.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Another Northwest treasure: '64 Cruiser in Portland for $6k with new paint

Quote Originally Posted by leonard View Post
    I'm only asking 4500 dollars. A little over 1000 miles on new brake lines,new disc brakes,new dual exhaust new fuel pump,new front wind lace,the valves were ground and new valve seals. As far as i can tell there is no rust issues,i'm 3rd owner,the second owner had it for 30 years,so you know he took care of it. Comes with original owners manual, acessories manual, shop manual/body shop manual,build sheet extra ste of disc brake pads,extra wind lace. Power steering has a leak,the ac needs to be converted
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast