View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 1917 Big six touring speedometer Gear

looking for information or diagram for the speedometer gear and installation of the gear for a 1917 Studebaker

Thank you
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 1917 Big six touring speedometer Greer

looking for information or diagram for the speedometer gear and installation of the gear for a 1917 Studebaker

Thank you
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 61 Hawk replacement seats

I am doing some upgrading to my 61 Hawk. Any suggestions on what kind of bucket seats could fit or where to find a replacement bench seat. I currently have a bench seat but the springs are shot. I'd like to go to buckets if it could be done without too much of a struggle. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Interior

I have recently purchased an entire interior kit for my 1964 GT Hawk. Does anyone know of someone in the Yuma arizona area or in the surrounding area who is qualified to professionally install this ?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Thinning Herd

1966 Studebaker Daytona 34,572 original miles Absolutely no rust, drives excellent! 283, Automatic, less than 20 miles on rebuilt transmission New carpet, AM radio, good interior, perfect dash, original hubcaps in trunk Recent master cylinder never wrecked, clean title Needs paint, piping trim around doors, the antenna is broken off, has dent in rear bumper and the top of rear seat is sun-damaged $7800.00
    1954 Studebaker Conestoga Wagon Unmolested, needs floors, includes 2 NOS grill ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0201.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	189.6 KB 
ID:	80230  
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast