View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Transmission Fluid for '56 Studebaker President

What is the substitute for the transmission fluid?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 1929 commander

Hello
    I am working on a 1929 commander. I need to get the front windshield replaced can some one tell me how to get it off so I can send it to glass people. I think the screws at each end are attached to a rod that goes the post on each side but I can not figure out how to remove the regulator. Please help.

Thank you
    Juan@ALA
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. fan shroud

need a fan shroud for a 63 stude trk with a 289 motor also need to know what was used between the frame and the beds on stude trucks for spacers thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WANTED Silver Hawk- Hawk 1958 to 1961

WANTED Silver hawk or Hawk 1958 to 1961. I have cash and willing to ship car cross country. I want a driver, older reiteration. I have no use for a show car. I must have: V/8 like 289 stock or 350, Auto. Trans., Power steering, NO RUST. I like: power brakes, and A/C. I have Cash! Paradise CA 530-872-0465 Bill bmcnelley@csuchico.edu
  5. WANTED Silver Hawk- Hawk 1958 to 1961

WANTED Silver hawk or Hawk 1958 to 1961. I have cash and willing to ship car cross country. I want a driver, older reiteration. I have no use for a show car. I must have: V/8 like 289 stock or 350, Auto. Trans., Power steering, NO RUST. I like: power brakes, and A/C. I have Cash! Paradise CA 530-872-0465 Bill bmcnelley@csuchico.edu
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast