View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. New Toy! 1963 Wagonaire Daytona

Quote Originally Posted by ndynis View Post
    Absolutely ALL 1964 through 1966 Wagonaires, fixed roof or sliding roof, are welcome at the Registry! The sliding roof models have some unique issues that the fixed roof models don't have but all are welcome.
    Nick
    Tags: wagonaire Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Master Mechanic Carter AFB and WCFB Jet Size and Rebuild Information

Quote Originally Posted by SScopelli View Post
    I found a PDF with some great AFB/WCFB information such as Jet and Rod Sizes, as well as a modification for the 3507 Supercharged AFB.

It was pretty big so I just built one with Studebaker concerns. As you can see it also has info for other OEMs that used the AFB in the 60's

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_w...ew?usp=sharing

This is my google drive

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 55 speedster

looking for sun visors for 55 speedster or similar car cond not critical
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Loud engine noise - hammering

Before I pull the engine and transmission, I was hoping someone might be able to help me understand the source of this noise. It's a loud hammering sound that sounds like a main bearing failure. However, it diminishes significantly when I push in the clutch pedal. The previous owner mentioned to his daughter (she sold me the car) that the engine needed a shim or spacer? This is all I know and the previous owner has since passed away. The engine runs very smoothly. It was rebuilt with virtually no ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. First post! A Silver Hawk returns to the earth

A long time ago, there was a 1958 Silver Hawk in a local junkyard. I had first seen it in the early 1990s. Time went by and it remained, with parts disappearing from it slowly.

I had the naive idea that I could take it home and save it. Something is appealing to me about bring back cars that were never going to come back. It doesn't make financial sense, but it makes emotional sense to me. But too many projects, life, etc; I just let it go.

A few years back it began to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast