View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. '63 Champ Pickup - 1963 Champ Conestoga Dealer Poster

1963 Champ Conestoga Dealer Poster

A neat item, provided by Richard Quinn. Measurements of the poster are 34 inches by 22-1/2 inches. Thanks Richard!!

(Click to bring up a BIG version……)

Updated 06-25-2016 at 06:45 PM by r1lark

Categories
    '63 Champ Pickup
  2. '63 Champ Pickup - Introduction of the Champ Conestoga Option Dealer Literature

Introduction of the Champ Conestoga Option

September 14, 1962

The Introduction Package sent to dealers consisted of: two (2) typewritten pages describing the new Conestoga camper top for Champ pickups; one (1) Confidential Price List; one (1) typewritten page describing the differences between the ‘Standard’ and ‘Deluxe’ Conestoga top; two (2) Dealer Order Forms; and a two-page (front and back) flyer with pictures and specifications.The individual pages of the Introduction Package are reproduced ...
    Categories
    '63 Champ Pickup
  3. '63 Champ Pickup - 8E Champ-Transtar-Diesel Accessories Booklet

Click on the thumbnails to bring up the large images!

Updated 06-25-2016 at 06:49 PM by r1lark

Categories
    '63 Champ Pickup
  4. '63 Champ Pickup - Neat Champ Literature Items Part 1

Neat Champ Literature Items

Last updated 04-05-2009

No, this page is not really related to the restoration project - but I wanted to provide access to a few of the neat Champ literature items collected over the years. I hope they provide some enjoyment!

Updated 06-25-2016 at 06:51 PM by r1lark

Categories
    '63 Champ Pickup
  5. '63 Champ Pickup - Beginnings

Beginnings

My 1963 Studebaker Champ 8E5 truck was purchased a number of years ago - best I can figure right now, it was about 10 years ago. I actually knew of this truck 20 years ago after seeing an ad in the local ‘Trading Post’, but missed buying it by about 1 day. I soon found out that another Studebaker owner in Colfax had purchased it - he came by my house looking for a source for a piston. ...
    Categories
    '63 Champ Pickup
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast