View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Registries :

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by old fart View Post
    Address this to Joe Hall :

You say there is a registry for the 56J only cars ?? Is Frank still doing the management of the registry because I didn't see on on the registry listings . Do you have his email address would like to chat with him he can contact me at not4u@nlis.ca Thanks Joe

Old Fart ( Terry )
    If you go here and stumble around, you can likely figure out how to contact Frank A. He does not check his email often, so snailmail may be best. He sometimes
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Registries :

Quote Originally Posted by StudeDave57 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Geigs View Post
    Great idea. I'd like to create one for the 56-58 sedans/wagons.
    I sorta kinda already did back in 2007 or so~
    http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...y-input-anyone

But it's very much on the back burner right now.

I'd be happy to share what I have--- when I can find it...
    Are you saying you are the manger of the 56-58 sedans/wagons . Please email me at not4u@nlis.ca would like ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Registries :

Quote Originally Posted by Geigs View Post
    Great idea. I'd like to create one for the 56-58 sedans/wagons.

Hi Gieg :

I have a Dave Gahlbeck with no contact email address as the manager but can't seem to find a way to get in touch . Email me at not4u@nlis.ca we can chat and maybe find out if Dave is still managing it . If not maybe you could take over .

Old Fart Terry
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Empty Registries

Quote Originally Posted by doublepaddle View Post
    I am not interested in forming a registry but there is not a registry for the Transtar series trucks that I know of. Just one more for the list.

Hi Doublepaddle :

Ya I can't find one either . I am attempting to update the list of registries for our members so it is easier to belong to a registry . Thanks for your input I added the Transtar Truck to the list .I can be reached at email below if you wish .

Old Fart Terry not4u@nlis.ca
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Registries :

Quote Originally Posted by Stu Chapman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by old fart View Post
    Hi Craig : Last time I talked to Stu he was just getting out of the hospital and this was right after his wife';s stint in the same place so he is taking it easy for a bit . last I heard he had almost a century of registered cars ( That's 100 ) . Email him I know he'll enjoy the inquiry . I forgot which registry do you manage Craig ??

Old Fart
    Was just coming along fine Terry but then had a bad fall 10 days ago resulting in two fractures in my back. If it's not one thing
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast