View RSS Feed

old fart

1. Taxi Police Car Ambulance School Bus and Fire Trucks

Quote Originally Posted by Milaca View Post
    I sold my 1950 2R16A fire truck with Dakota Fire apparatus last fall to a fella near Grand Rapids, Minnesota. His plans are to remove the fire apparatus and install a fuel tanker body however.

Hi Milaca : The last two attempts to reply to your post never went through . anyway hope you kept the guys name and info who bought the truck . So far the debate on where are holiday is this year still goes on . Duluth and the low Canuck dollar and an idiot for the countries presidink ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 1959 Studebaker Golden Lark

Quote Originally Posted by Swifster View Post
    OK, I know they never existed. This should be a little fun exercise. If it was available, what would be on the car?

I'll start with the easy stuff... For the engine, I'd go with the 289 supercharged engine from the '58 Golden Hawk. For the transmission, I'd go with the Borg Warner T-10. What? Studebaker didn't have these in '59? Borg Warner did. This was an available trans in the Corvette from 1957 until GM developed their own.

OK, so tell me what you'd add to this car
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New Registry managers needed

Quote Originally Posted by 8E45E View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by old fart View Post
    I am looking to get in touch with some of the registry managers that are listed and want to know if they still take care of that registry ? Here are some of the registries in question . 61 Lark (Dylan Wills ) 63-64 jet Thrust cars, 62-63 Skytop , 56-58 Sedan/wagon (Dave Galbeck) 52-58 Hardtop (Dan Branch ) 57 Golden Hawk (Dave Johnson ) , 56 Golden Hawk , 56J model (Frank Ambrogio ), 55 Speedster , Conestoga Wagons , 53-54 C&K , Frank Drumheller and all the truck registries he does ,Historical
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. New Registry managers needed

Quote Originally Posted by hausdok View Post
    I've been wondering about the registry that Michael Williams used to have for Packard Hawks. I guess he no longer maintains it. Has anyone got his contact info? If so, I could probably take that one over if he no longer wants to manage it. It would just be a matter of transferring the file via email.

Hi Mike :

Found Micheal Williams email address in Illinois it is mogul494@aol.com . I will email him to see if he still manages the Pachard hawk registry and so can ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New Registry managers needed

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pile View Post
    That 1st statement about registrys being update is not correct
    Yup. I updated on my '66 Wagonaire a couple years ago when I sold it.

Hi Chris :

Long time no hear . When I started looking into the registries In found several years and models missing . The only 66 I found is Bob Barricks Daytona Sports Sedans and now Cliff Tattersall has Started one for the 66 Cruisers . I couldn't find one for the rest of the brand ( Commanders or Wagons ) Can you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast