Turner brakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turner brakes

Just wanted to say how great the service from Jim Turner is, about 10 years ago I installed one of his disc brake kits on my Lark and late on a Saturday afternoon I called him with an issue and he answered the phone and could not have been more helpful. Today (Sunday morning) I ordered a dual reservoir master cylinder kit for my '57 President and e mailed a few questions, within an hour Jim called me to answer my question and told me my kit will be shipped out tomorrow. GREAT SERVICE, GREAT PRODUCTS, AND A GREAT GUY!

I do not recall EVER hearing ANYTHING Negative here about Jim's Service or Parts, only those times when some impatient person expected Instant callbacks, but called at a bad time or when Jim was at his "Real Job"!
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Agreed! I just installed a dual m/c kit in the Lark, and I had a couple of issues that Jim helped me with via e-mail and phone!

Comment

I'm sure, but I bought a VERY early kit and had a couple fitment issues that had to be resolved at the local machine shop--and the frame had to be notched. When I told Jim, his response was, "Yeah, had some problems with those."

Comment

Working...
        X