Mention in May 2017 Hot Rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mention in May 2017 Hot Rod

New May 2017 Hot Rod magazine page 8. As a response to a request for technical article ideas, I suggested they do a technical article on current spark plugs and how they apply to older engines. They think my suggestion is a good idea by the statement on page 8. I hope they do it.
    james r pepper

Originally posted by jpepper View Post
    New May 2017 Hot Rod magazine page 8. As a response to a request for technical article ideas, I suggested they do a technical article on current spark plugs and how they apply to older engines. They think my suggestion is a good idea by the statement on page 8. I hope they do it.
    'Sounds like a good idea, Jim; agreed. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Probably a timely idea, but Hot Rod seems to only run tech articles mentioning advertisers stuff - and I seldom see spark plugs ads in Hot Rod anymore.
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by jpepper View Post

I like that idea...along with some sort of cross reference guide!

Comment

I recently bought some spark plug charts on ebay from the 50's so I could have a good listing for various cars and outboards.
          They sell quite cheap, usually in the $10 to $15 range.

Comment

I still have old application catalogs but much of those old plugs are no longer made. Many advances have been made in electrode style and material. It would be nice to know how this applies to older engines. I hope they do it justice.
            james r pepper

Comment

Working...
            X