PDA

View Full Version : March 2017 Turning Wheels

Warren Webb
02-28-2017, 03:58 PM
Well a year go or so I was having getting my monthly issue of Turning Wheels late. For a while it was going really good until today. Just came in from getting my mail only to find the plastic wrapper & mailing sheet, no magazine. The plastic envelope was ripped across the top & down the middle. So frustrating but I guess you have to expect declining service for things these days. Thank goodness Cornerstone is on the ball. I called them already & they will send out my replacement copy.

Avantidon
03-01-2017, 06:02 AM
Warren,

Based on the way the poly bag was ripped, I bet someone wanted the magazine as much as you did. At least they sent you a memory of it. Glad Cornerstone was there for you.

raoul5788
03-01-2017, 09:03 AM
The postal service uses machines to sort the magazines into delivery order. It's likely it got caught up in that machinery.

raprice
03-01-2017, 05:20 PM
I'm happy to report that my March TW arrived today here on Long Island (NY) in great shape.
Rog

Bullet
03-01-2017, 10:45 PM
Received mine today in LA, CA

Mark

GWCagle
03-07-2017, 02:32 PM
I just got mine today, March the 7th. Why does the Left and Right coasts get theirs on the 1st (two previous posts above) and North Alabama is 6 days later? A couple of years ago I was getting mine around the 26th of the previous month, now it is always the end of the first week of the current month. I consider this a problem. I hope someone will look into this.
Thanks,

Colgate Studebaker
03-08-2017, 08:18 PM
I haven't received my copy yet, which is unusual. I normally have it by the end of the previous month, so I also wonder what's going on in the postal system. Sure hope it arrives soon! Bill